Travel Insurance – Find the right cover for Australia or NZ

A big part of travel is having the peace of mind that if something does happen, you are covered for any travel, medical or loss of personal effects. On all HTE Internships programmes you are required to take out comprehensive travel insurance.

Below are a number of companies we have found or students have suggested to us. Please ensure that you check the company and the policy thoroughly before paying any money.

  • Explorer Travel Insurance – website
  • Flexicover travel insurance – website
  • Avanti Travel Insurance – website
  • Worldwide Insurance – website